(See the home page for a short video)
Wife, girlfriend or family members bugging you to get counseling? Job stressing you out? Struggling with the idea of divorce? Legal issues involving domestic violence or suggesting anger management might be a good idea? Not really into it?
Try The Good Guy Club!
The Good Guy Club provides, what the experts say, "is the most effective approach towards working with abusive attitudes; a program that pairs education with psychotherapy in a small group setting. A setting where men learn communication skills, how to think differently about the situation they are in, how to change sexist ideas, and how to tolerate conflict in a relationship without seeing it as an insult to their manhood."
Regardless of what your conflict looks like:
- Marriage issues, Relationship struggles, Abusive attitudes & behaviors, Divorce
- Anger / Stress
- Anxiety / Depression
- Career stuck?
- Parenting issues
The Good Guy Club offers you the opportunity to:
- meet with other men of similar thinking and circumstance
- increase your insight into how to use your emotional experience vs allowing it to use you.
- understand and transform abusive attitudes and behaviors
- develop a significant support system
- develop and implement an effective and life transforming plan
The Good Guy Club is not a touchy feely kind of group where men sit around and cry about life.
Before attending TGGC I need to meet with you in an individual session ($140.00). This is to get to know your story and maintain the integrity of the meeting. Trust me, some guys are not ready for the meeting.
Real Solutions for Real Problems!
Mondays from 6 - 7:30 PM.
Location - 13633 NE 42nd St., 98005
The Bridle Trails Area
Call or email me for details!